Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 more days =o

only 2 days left of high school
man, everyone's all riled up over this XD
i still haven't hit the emotional stage yet. haha still waiting on summer, that's all.

aw i hope dennis doesn't really cry when he signs my yearbook XD probably won't. that boy's just crazy!

and yeesh kt, i wanted you to sign my yearbook today -_-
and maybe do the dance with me @_@
hah

thanks ruth for drawing me. but i've yet to read what you wrote but it'd better be good =_=

so tomorrow is my driving test!
i really hope i pass. i mean i'm pretty confident since i've been driving for a while now but still, there's still some chances of weird things happening >.<
then if i pass, i'm gonna celebrate on friday afterschool since it's also the last freakin day of school! haha =]
yogurtland, anyone? ;p

i'm excited
later on today i'm gonna drive around with mom (she just got home today from vietnam after like a month +. yayyy)
i wonder what she got me for a "surprise" birthday gift @_@
but yeah i'm gonna drive with her around the DMV i'll be takin the test at to get a feel =]

okay logging out =]

No comments: