Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New days

wow so i totally feel old now that i'm 18 XD
cuz i'm talking about 17 in past tense @_@

but yeah my birthday was pretty cool
cuz after rehearsal, most of the troubs went out to lunch on the occasion of my birthday and all =]
we were gonna go to mongolian bbq but it was closed due to memorial day @_@
so we ended up having chipotle across the street. haha
which was great!!
then they sang to me for the 2nd time! haha =]

then later on that night my friends mark and cathy took me out to dinner!
they made me like this flower thing that was pretty sweet xD
then when dinner was almost done, they surprised me with this freakin awesome album thing that they spent hours on =o
it was like one of the most creative gifts i've ever received, seriously. haha XD
wow so many memories in those photos!!!
and it was all in a year if not less >.<
gosh those magic changes. haha
thanks, guys =]]]

and then today we had troub rehearsal at night
and oh man >.< i accidentally bumped into Tiffany and made her fall o.O
iono where i was looking @_@ i was just concentrating on my timing i guess )@#&%)#%
sorry Tiffany =[[[

then i came home to a really crazy surprise (as my fortune cookie from dinner predicted??) but i'm not sure if it's real yet...lets wait 'til tomorrow morning! XD
it'd be AWESOME if it was real... =o

1 comment:

KT said...

blooooggger (: